Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where are You, Mom ....????

it's almost 2 month i dont talk with my "Mom". Yes... my best friend that I've told u. she's mrs. Anupama. dont know what happened...or what's wrong ?. Her absence make my net very quiet. no one can take her position till now. love and care...is the key for us to loss the differences (religion, hobbies, character, etc). Our friendship has passed the time and distance limits.

Mom...hope to see you soon ! even I always hope to meet you in the "real" world, not just by net or chatting. Or as you said... maybe we can meet in our next life !! as you bilieve that actually...we have the relationship both in past...present... or even in our future time. I dont know and i dont care to bilieve it or not. I just can say that I love you mom and hope our friendship will continous forever and ever.

No comments: